View Your Projects
Engage an undergraduate in the creation of knowledge.
A research university is a place where scholarly activity meets undergraduate education. Through the structured programs offered by the Aresty Research Center, students have the opportunity not only to observe, firsthand, how faculty conduct teaching and research activities, but also to participate in this creation of knowledge.
The Aresty Research Center is the central point of access at Rutgers for professors to advertise research opportunities, recruit undergraduate researchers, and guide students toward structured, professional engagement with research. We serve our faculty by connecting them with terrific young researcher assistants and supporting independent work by advanced undergraduates.
In this section, you can:
- View your current and previous Aresty projects
- Submit a research project for the Research Assistant (RA) Program
- Read more about our programs and deadlines
- Learn about designing a practical research project
- Find information on the RA selection process
- Get specific answers in our FAQ for faculty