We are happy to announce a new summer research opportunity available to faculty mentors and LSAMP qualified rising sophomores. Please see details below for more information about the 2021 Aresty LSAMP Summer Practical Research Experience (SPRE).
- 9 LSAMP eligible students to work one-on-one with a faculty mentor.
- Additional discretionary research funding may be available for faculty.
- Participants will receive a $3,000 LSAMP stipend for participating in this 8-week program.
- There will be mandatory peer group meetings and professional development events some evenings.
- Students will participate in the Aresty Summer Science Poster Session on Thursday, August 5th.
This program will follow the structure of the Aresty Summer Science Program with the following exceptions:
- Students must be rising sophomores (Class of 2024)
- Students must meet LSAMP eligibility requirements