We are happy to announce a new summer research opportunity available to faculty mentors and LSAMP qualified rising juniors. Please see the flyer and details below for more information about the Aresty LSAMP Summer Practical Research Experience (SPRE). If interested please, let contact Tamiah Brevard-Rodriguez, Director of Aresty by February 25th. Positions will be filled on a first come first served basis. The application portal will be opened for interested students on March 1st or sooner.
- 10 LSAMP eligible students to work one- on- one with a faculty mentor.
- Faculty will receive between $500 towards research supplies from LSAMP funding.
- Participants will receive a $3,000 LSAMP stipend for participating in this 8-week program and a $500 travel stipend from Aresty.
- There will be mandatory peer group meetings and professional development events some evenings.
- Students will participate in the Aresty Summer Science Poster Session on Thursday, July 30th.
This program will follow the structure of the Aresty Summer Science Program with the following exceptions:
- Students must be rising Juniors (Class of 2022)
- This program will target commuter students
- Students are responsible for their own housing
- Students must meet LSAMP eligibility requirements
If you would like more information about the LSAMP program, please feel free to contact their office via email email@example.com or by phone (848) 932-2678. You can also register to participate by visiting https://rutgers.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ePRuR8uIAKSIuhf.